JOHN DEER & TAMA COTTON WRAPS REVOLUTION
John deer leads a revolution in the cotton industry developing the JD 7760 Cotton Picker which wraps the cotton in a baled package continuously as part of the harvest process thus saving unprecedented logistics and human labor costs.
Tama develops the unique wrap to allow the wrapping process and provides best packaging performance and quality after R&D process over a course of 7 years.
Maabarot develops designs & manufactures the first prototype over a course of 8 months, and…
Continuous to serial production of 23 lines in an impressive delivery rate of a full line installation every 3 weeks!
- Loading two PE jumbo rolls weighing up to 2 tons each
- Unwind station winding 2 films simultaneously
- Cross Lamination
- Automatic cutting and splicing
- Trim cutting and dispensing system
- RFID and Barcode application
- Tension controlled winding of 3 meters film width
- Anti-static systems
- Electric design, Command & Control systems according to the production operation needs.
- The current lines works 3 times more than the primary required productivity!
PACK-READY LAMINATION MACHINE FOR HP INDIGO
The pack-ready lamination machine was designed & manufactured by Maabarot in order to apply a revolutionary laminate that allows immediate use/packaging right after the lamination process without curing, thus saving valuable time to market.
Providing HP with a major breakthrough in the flexible packaging field!!!
Scope of work
- Mechanical concept development with hp indigo laminate developers.
- Full engineering design and technical definitions and specifications.
- Manufacture of first prototype exhibited in DRUPA 2016.
- Total delivery time from preliminary concept approval: 7 months.
- Main structure based on two steel walls with safety covers.
- Dual Unwinder for laminate and Print
- Tension Control for the different segments
- Corona Treatment
- Lamination unit attaching the substrates: 3 thermal drums and a heated press roller; Accurate web angles setting systems; External heating and cooling systems
- Trim and middle slitting and disposing
- Interface to an FFS machine
- Rewinder station
- Command & Control system programed according to spec
- User friendly HMI
- U.L electrical design and execution
- Complementary Rolls load/Unload lift carriage
NETAFIM worldwide irrigation leader
Development and manufacture of a complete automated production line for Netafim that will provide a significant breakthrough in the irrigation field.
Multi -Layer Filer line
Direct Client: Emefcy
Fully automated multiple plastic layers welding and sealing converting line for a unique Start-Up:
Our first line enabled primary production leading to huge breakthrough for water treatment to be followed by several Industrial lines for mass production in the Asian Market.
Adhesive tapes and carry handles Laminators & Spoolers for clients in Europe and USA.
Our products for the adhesive Tapes Industry:
For various materials and applications, combined with different adhesives
Increased production volume;
High quality product.
Suitable for a wide of customer requirements.
We can provide you with the competitive edge that will convert your business.
Threads tying and wrapping – Paskal Greenhouse solutions
Fully automated process for threads tying and wrapping on metal racks to be used in greenhouse
Thread unwind from a spool roll
Thread winding and tension control around the tying and wrapping process
Complex automation systems and processes handling different kinds of threads
Security Tags Production Line
A complete automated process for the production of security tags against thefts integrating various technologies: Vaccum forming; Film Laminating; Welding; Accurate indexing; Cutting; P&P Manipulators; Thermal printing.
Wide Format winding Machines
Direct Client: Ginegar Plastics.
Design and manufacture of winding machines offering a new technological approach for Ginegar’s winding process.
Winding machine for a variety of plastic films of widths up to 5m.
Linear sliding system in order to allow center unwinding of 2 jumbo rolls on the same core.
Winding speeds: 20-120 m/min.
Tension control: 10-100 kg, allowing a variety of film materials.
Jumbo roll max. weight: 2.5 ton.
Digital Press – Blanket Dryer for Landa
Hot air dryer after blanket coating:
Comprises of 6 hot air units
Temperature control: 200 +/-3 Celsius.
Double jacket isolation
Safe and easy operation.
Paper application on huge glass plates
Direct Client: KCC (South Korea)
Paper unwind, splice and mounting on float glass lines moving in speeds up to 80 m/min.
Digital Press Blankets Laminator
Direct Client: HP Indigo
Design & Manufacture of lamination machine as part of hp indigo quality assurance process.
Slow winding process in order to detect and repair failures in films for hp printing machines.
Including splicing, lamination, speed and tension control systems.
Silicon Coating of plastic film for laser printers
Direct Client : VIM
Liquid Coating with hot air dryer (explosion proof),
Unwind / Rewind
Liquid Coating Machine for PDLC
Unique development with high accuracy:
Coating uniformity of 5 micron through film width up to 1.8m.
Water heated rolls system up to 80 Celsius.
Integrated with winding, tension control, UV curing and lamination systems.
Slitters for Nonwoven Fabric
Slitter for Shalag Nonwovens (kibbutz Shamir)
Slitting Width: 100-1200 mm.
Max Roll Diameter: 1300 mm.
Speed up to 600 m/min.
Hygimed – Unique development for hospital waste treatment
Hygimed converts contaminated medical waste to sanitary solid waste:
- Onsite immediate waste treatment
- Reducing up to 90% of waste volume
- Effective decontamination process, destructing infectious pathogens
- Environmentally friendly
Barrels wrapping machine for Greif
Wrapping every second barrel to prevent damages in the shipping process.
Pallets handling solutions:
- Pallets exchangers
- Pallets dispensers
- Pallets manipulators – palletizers
- Automated pallets handling lines
End of line – Paper packaging
Several application for paper converters: Log wrapping, Napkin packaging; Logs conveying, tilting and more..
Safety surveys and mitigation
Assisting local factories to upgrade their physical and control systems to mitigate safety and health risks and comply with international standards.